The North Metro Business Journal (formerly the Faulkner County Business Journal) provides a comprehensive look at the local business community. It is produced by the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiary, Conway Publications Inc., in partnership with the Log Cabin Democrat.
The eight- to 12-page tabloid insert is distributed to approximately 6,700 each month in Faulkner, Cleburne, and Van Buren counties:
- Conway (5,200 via home delivery on a Sunday)
- Heber Springs and Clinton (1,500 via home delivery on a Wednesday)
In addition to the print distribution, the Conway Area Chamber publishes the journal on Issuu.com – a digital publishing platform – and promotes it through social media.
To view the archives, visit our page on Issuu.
Advertisers who purchase the front cover will receive a 750- to 1,000-word feature article written by Chamber staff or submitted by the business. A cover photo and one to two full-color photos will accompany the story.
Recent Cover Stories
- January 2020: Sissy's Log Cabin celebrates 50 years, calls Conway home
- January 2019: "Everybody wins": Regional approach sets table for economic growth
- February 2019: The Conductor: Trailblazing the entrepreneurial frontier
- March 2019: $40 million Conway Regional expansion underway
- April 2019: Children's Advocacy Alliance provides hope, justice for abused and neglected children
- May 2019: Conway Corp celebrates 90 years of serving Conway
- June 2019: Delta Dental of Arkansas Foundation funds targeted oral health solutions to Arkansans
- July 2019: Douglas Companies: Hiding in plain sight
- August 2019: SPAN Hospitality: "Invested in Conway"
- September 2019: UACCM offers specialized training, pathway to bachelor’s degree for career seekers, transfer students
- October 2019: Lindsey's Resort on the Little Red River: a destination for trout fishing, team building
- November 2019: Fountaine Bleau: A new chapter in Conway’s development
- December 2019: 2020 marks 20th anniversary of adult education program at Central Baptist College
To find out how you can feature your business on the front cover of the North Metro Business Journal, email Lindsay Henderson or call 501-932-5403.