The North Metro Business Journal (formerly the Faulkner County Business Journal) provides a comprehensive look at the local business community. It is produced by the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and its subsidiary, Conway Publications Inc., in partnership with the Log Cabin Democrat.
The eight- to 12-page tabloid insert is distributed to approximately 9,000 each month on a Sunday (unless stated otherwise) to the following communities:
- Conway (5,000 via home delivery)
- North Little Rock and northern Pulaski County (1,500 via home delivery)
- Heber Springs and Clinton (1,500 via home delivery on a different day)
- Maumelle and Morrilton (1,000 via wire racks).
In addition to the print distribution, the Conway Area Chamber publishes the journal on Issuu.com – a digital publishing platform – and promotes it through social media.
To view the archives, visit our page on Issuu.
Advertisers who purchase the front cover will receive a 750- to 1,000-word feature article written by Chamber staff or submitted by the business. A cover photo and one to two full-color photos will accompany the story.
Recent Cover Stories
- January 2019: "Everybody wins: Regional approach sets table for economic growth"
- February 2019: "The Conductor: Trailblazing the entrepreneurial frontier"
- March 2019: "$40 million Conway Regional expansion underway"
- April 2019: "Children's Advocacy Alliance provides hope, justice for abused and neglected children"
To find out how you can feature your business on the front cover of the North Metro Business Journal, email Lindsay Henderson or call 501-932-5403.